Responsibilities The Opportunity Our Class A Truck Driver performs duties associated with transporting waste fuel or hazardous waste in a tanker to various customer locations or recycle or disposal facilities.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies & processes and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Picks up waste fuel or hazardous waste utilizing tanker trucks
- Delivers hazardous waste to recycle or disposal facilities
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units
- Properly secures the loads
- Guarantees placarding of vehicle to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid CDL A License REQUIRED
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsement required
- Previous experience hauling hazmat is a plus
- Ability to operate manual transmission
- Ability to use a handheld device
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).