- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & ½ after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Unloads waste oil from truck
- Loading products in 15 & 30-gallon drums into box truck
- Loads and unloads trucks and assisting with warehouse inventory as necessary
- Previous warehouse experience required
- Forklift experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to use a mobile device
Potential Applicants: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.