Clean Harbors, Riverside, CA is looking for an Environmental Sales Representative to join their safety conscious team! The Account Manager (known internally as the Account Manager) is responsible to grow new accounts and expand and/or maintain existing accounts for the assigned specified book of business.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Implement Sales Plan. Obtain signed standard service agreements for new corporate account business.
- Customer Sales Support. Promote communication and coordination between sales, operations, customer service and customers. Develop and maintain corporate level communication with corporate accounts.
- Manage Profitability. Obtain a minimum yearly goal in new business accounts. Meet quarterly and annual revenues objectives. Meet or exceed the threshold for the established minimum number of sales call per week.
- Market Strategy. Identify corporate account locations company-wide and direct the appropriate sales and service personnel to those locations as needed.
- Develop Client Solutions. Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results.
- Contact Management. Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements. During customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments.
- Client Networking. Participate in joint sales calls with local account owners to promote business and to provide coaching and feedback to account managers.
- Complete annual sales revenues budget
- Reports. Assist in the collection of invoiced revenue from customers. Manage and control sales expenses and ensure the timely submission of business expenses.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years industry or relevant experience; environmental experience highly preferred
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision. Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Maintain professional appearance. Must have excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Maintain knowledge of State & Federal Waste Codes Regulations as needed
- Ability to travel as needed
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.