Clean Harbors is looking for a Distribution Center Regional Manager to join their safety conscious team! The Distribution Center Regional Manager will be responsible for an area that will support Safety-Kleen and Clean Harbors location. The Regional Manager will oversee and manage employees at distribution centers (DC) and report on defined metrics. They will oversee the management of DC facilities and logistics, employees, inventory, shipping, loading, satisfying customer orders.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Work with branch managers, area managers and corporate logistics to meet all required branch needs;
- Maintain budgetary compliance, take corrective action to ensure cost control and reduction where possible;
- Manage and monitor direct reports for compliance with all operating guidelines and company policies. Train and enforce regulations as required;
- Work with DC operations team, purchasing and corporate inventory management to ensure adequate and accurate inventories of all materials;
- Manage inventory accuracy and counts, using systems and handheld devices, cycle count and bi-annual inventory procedures. Maintain records and complete system transactions for all inventory movements;
- Lead DC company reorganization project. Includes elimination of DC to DC transactions, Commitment to FAM structure and working with purchasing for regionalized purchasing opportunities;
- Drive commitment to safety in all DCs through safety committee meetings and weekly operations calls;
- Oversee day to day operations in DC network;
- Ensure all DCs are fulfilling requisitions and meeting time commitments for product demands within the region;
- Standardization of process and inventory storage structure under FAM;
- Expand distribution coverage to support all CH branches;
- Work with central inventory team to warehouse the correct inventory SKUs;
- Collaborate with purchasing and transportation to eliminate unneeded trans lanes or DC to DC movements;
- Implementation and start up of any remaining DCs in region.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- 5+ years of experience in the logistics field managing multiple locations on a regional basis;
- Experience is routing systems is required;
- P&L/Budget experience;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Ability to travel 30%+ as needed regionally.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.