Our Deer Park, TX branch is looking for a Technician ASNT to join the team. The Technician ASNT is primarily responsible for assisting in inspections in plants and facilities on storage tanks, pressure vessels, etc. This position could be supporting the Technician ASNT I, Technician II and/or the API Inspector or Lead API Inspector as needed during inspections.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages based on experience;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Must be proficient with standard computer software such as MS Word and Excel and be able to write detailed inspection reports;
- Must be capable of climbing, working at high elevations and working in confined spaces;
- Completes requested documentation for company;
- Learns and abides by company policies and procedures;
- Follows company policies and procedures;
- Communicates with customers and other parties in such a manner as to benefit the professional reputation of the company;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Valid passport required or ability to obtain upon hire;
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time, including travel to Canada;
- Ability to work in adverse climate (heat/cold);
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Organized, self-motivated, follows directions, and work well with clients;
- 1 plus years related industry experience required;
- Meet requirements to attain certification in inspection methods performed in the field.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us atwww.cleanharbors.com/careers
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.