The Senior Warehouse Technician will be responsible for general warehouse duties associated with the storage, tracking, and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste within an industrial warehouse environment at the Company’s facility located in St. Rose, La.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive hourly wages, opportunity for overtime, and weekly pay schedule
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Basic computer and data entry skills. Basic mathematical skills. Ability to use calculators, copy machines, etc.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and integrity.
- Handle all in-bound and out-bound traffic concerns including loading, unloading, inspection, weighing, staging, and scanning.
- Operating forklift and other equipment to safely transport bulk, packaged goods and liquids in a warehouse setting
- Picking and packing orders
- Performing physical labor duties and other general warehouse duties on-site
- Constantly maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience operating a forklift
- Ability to work overtime as needs of the business requires
- Ability to interact with team members, work independently, and represent Clean Harbors in a professional manner
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.