Equipment Operator II - Carson,CA
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Carson, CA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 22, 2020
Category: Equipment Operator
Job ID: 68297
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting
- Performs emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may be hazardous, toxic or corrosive.
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces
- Working at elevations including working from ladders and scaffolding.
- Quick and immediate response when on call, secure coverage for shift and communicate your replacement's name to the coordinator
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- We offer all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive wages paid on a weekly basis
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training.
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 1+ years construction or general labor experience
- Must have a TWIC card or the ability to obtain one
- Previous hyrdroblasting/tank cleaning experience preferred
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record and Valid Driver’s License
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies
- Ability to travel and work on an on-call basis
- Ability and willingness to work in all weather conditions