Safety-Kleen, Fallon, NV is looking for a Facility Maintenance Manager to join their safety conscious team! The Facility Maintenance Manager performs hands on maintenance activities specializing in mechanical applications, and supervises a multi-shift, multi-trade maintenance department.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Supervision of all maintenance employees and shifts.
- Perform more than one of these following functions, Welding, Pipe fitting, Mechanic, Electrical, and preventative maintenance planning, Purchasing, and Spare parts/Critical parts inventory management.
- Maintain facility equipment through Preventive Maintenance management systems. Assure proper preventative maintenance of all plant equipment.
- Manage personnel related functions for maintenance employees, including, but not limited to, hiring, firing, and performance appraisals.
- Maintain all plant equipment and systems, and participate in procurement of equipment and supplies.
- Assure all contractor agreement forms and safety training is complete for outside contractors.
- Ensure that work meets all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures, holds employees accountable.
- Ensure, understand and has ownership for area specific required compliance standards.
- Review all applicable SOP’s and satisfactorily completes quizzes.
- Determine time frames and allocation of resources for projects and follows up to ensure production goals are met, schedules all work.
- Supervise administrative aspects of supply management. (PO’s, invoice reconciliation, record keeping, etc.)
- Maintain a clean work environment and understand/drive Clean Compliance Standard.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical or chemical engineering required (MBA a strong plus)
- 3+ years of plant related experience
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- CSE Supervisor training preferred
- Certified Welder, Mechanic, or Pipe Fitting certificate
- Proficiency in Windows based applications
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge of CHI systems
- Ability to assemble components and parts as required by manufacturers
- Knowledge of all plant mechanical and electrical equipment and applications
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.