Safety-Kleen is looking for an Area Terminal Director to join their safety conscious team! The Area Terminal Director will oversee group of terminals and depots within each area with “dotted line” oversight of branches with fixed and or mobile tanks.
Position may require travel away from home up to 50%.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with Company Matching Component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Oversee group of terminals and depots within each area with “dotted line” oversight of branches with fixed and or mobile tanks;
- Manage headcount at terminals, budgets, P&L etc.;
- Responsible for maintenance of each facility and compliance;
- Responsible for product quality and segregation;
- Close alignment with supply chain, sales and transportation org;
- Increase revenue and profitability by leveraging business opportunities to grow revenue; foster a winning culture; ensure business strategies are translated into actionable plans and that team members are engaged and achieving or exceeding results;
- Foster/develop a culture aligned with Clean Harbors' Health & Safety objectives through active management and mentorship of Branch Managers and other direct reports; assess depth of talent and expertise in region; identify strategies to effectively manage resources;
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 7+ years relevant experience. Industry experience is an asset;
- 4+ years of leadership experience with a large, multi-site, complex corporation is required;
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or environmental experience preferred. Extensive comparable work experience may be accepted in lieu of college degree;
- Experience must include preparing and managing budgets, forecasts and financial reports;
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver's License and driving record;
- Must be proficient with using the MS Office suite of applications and the ability to use or become proficient with other enterprise software applications;
- Strong business acumen; credible leader; able to effectively lead and manage a multi-site environment;
- Knowledge of Safety and Environmental policies, legislation and regulations;
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to collaborate with and inspire a range of people to achieve results;
- Willing to travel away from home up to 50%
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.