Our Route Sales & Service Tank Truck Driver based in the Salt Lake City location will service customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, etc. This position will collect used oil from customer locations and transport back to a company facility for disposal; this role may also be required to sell new lube products to route customers.
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loading and offloading truck at customer locations and at company disposal facilities
- Clean out sediment from tanks and sinks;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
- Able to work overtime as required.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Previous route/sales driving experience an asset;
- Preference will be given to candidates with Class B CDL (must obtain upon hire - paid training);
- Ability to obtain Hazmat or Tanker endorsements upon hire;
- The ability to use a mobile hand held device;
- Must be able to attend a company paid two week training program out of state.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers