Environmental Field Service Supervisor
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Morrow, GA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2020
Category: Project Mgmt
Job ID: 68037
Our Environmental Field Service Supervisor will be responsible for the direct supervision of the Field Service Foremen and the indirect supervision of the Field Technicians. This position will be tasked with running, scoping, and quoting large-scale projects relating to environmental cleanup and confined space entry.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Execution of projects/jobs within budget and on time;
- Develop work plans, and work with the Field Service Coordinator in the allocation of manpower, equipment, and other resources needed for the next day;
- Ensure contractual obligations are met;
- Train and mentor of Field Service Foremen and Field Service Technicians;
- Provide information to the Field Service General Manager for individual review for those individuals to whom this position directly supervises;
- Participate in joint sales call with the Field Service Specialist and maintains a professional image while dealing with customers or prospective customers;
- Act as the on-call Field Service Coordinator on an as needed basis;
- Timely reporting of work-related accidents/incidents to their supervisor.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Sciences (Environmental Services) highly preferred;
- 3+ years of Environmental Field/Industrial Service operations experience;
- 1+ years of Leadership/supervisor experience preferred;
- Confined Space Entry supervisory training and entry/rescues certification;
- Ability to travel 30-40% and be on-call.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.