This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Narrows, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 16, 2020
Category: Operations Supervisors
Job ID: 68003
The Foreman is responsible for supervision of equipment operators and laborers for a specific project, including ensuring that health and safety, organizational, and program requirements are followed and that the work is performed on time and within budget.
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
• Organize crews, delegate job responsibilities, and verify that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job
• Work with the dispatchers in the allocation of manpower, equipment, and other resources needed for the next day.
• Communicate with the Field Service Specialist to ensure contractual obligations are met, including preparing and submitting project progression status reports and ensuring change orders are completed, communicated, and executed before any additional work is performed.
• Work in an on-call status and respond quickly and immediately to requests, and secure coverage for assigned shift, including communicating your replacement's name to the coordinator.
• Accurate completion and submission of periodic work sheets for proper billing to customer
• Responsible for health and safety issues on assigned projects/jobs.
• Train and mentor field technicians and to provide input to the field service general management regarding performance evaluations for individuals to whom this position has direct supervision
• Maintain assigned Company equipment and vehicles in good working order and appearance
• Report work-related accidents and incidents to supervision in a timely manner.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests