Responsibilities The Opportunity The Shipping and Receiving Coordinator is responsible for helping the Facility Shipping Supervisor by planning drum shipments, bulk shipments and executing the shipping paperwork. Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Supporting the load planning function of the plant and confirming the readiness of outbound loads for transportation; inspect and receive inbound hazardous waste loads;
- Generate tracking labels and maintain inventory through use of logs and spreadsheets;
- Helping in the preparation of outbound paperwork (printing and creating outbound manifests and hazardous waste labels) associated with the offsite shipments and ensuring compliance with Transport of Dangerous Goods (TDG) guidelines;
- Perform inspections of the shipping and receiving areas;
- Assuring proper paperwork is submitted in a timely fashion and the systems that reflect outbound management of waste are maintained in real-time;
- Supporting the Managers/Facility Shipping Supervisor with helping control and manage the aging inventory, and with tracking systems and assuring quality control;
- Scanning storage areas and downloading of tracking gun.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Forklift certification preferred;
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience required;
- 2+ years related experience in a warehouse/plant setting preferred.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.*CH