Safety-Kleen Norwell, MA is looking for a National Product Line Manager- Lubricants to join their safety conscious team! This role will drive significant long-term business growth by developing appropriate strategies to achieve aggressive growth.
The National Product Line Manager is responsible for developing, executing and supporting strategies that result in target growth in revenue and profitability while enhancing brand equity and shareholder value.
This individual needs to have the skill set to develop these strategies through internal and external research utilizing various means to extract expertise and market opinion (i.e. leveraging internal expertise, internal and external surveys, working with analytics, visiting customers, attending trade shows etc.). They will need to communicate and promote these strategies to senior leadership and be able to effectively manage the implementation and adoption as well as provide comprehensive updates and analytics regarding the performance to plan.
Position may require travel away from home up to 25%.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/ with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Lead Product Strategy by working with Senior Strategy, Marketing and Sales Leaders to identify the correct products, performance levels and services to support our Customer Value Proposition that enables Safety-Kleen to achieve significant growth of its Lubricants business across North America;
- Developing, executing and supporting lubricant commercial strategies that result in target growth in revenue and profitability while enhancing brand equity and shareholder value;
- Work closely with Supply Chain and Product Life Cycle Management to ensure product costing, inventory and resulting service levels exceed customer expectations;
- Provide market expertise and lead competitive capture activities to understand the changing competitor strategies and continuously improving our Customer Value Proposition by managing price positioning, marketing campaigns, and sales training;
- Develop high level relationships within key customer contacts in order to strengthen executive ties between Safety-Kleen Oil and National Account prospects;
- Work with internal teams to identify opportunities (and risks) both short and long term and develop business plans that prioritize and address these strategic gaps;
- Execute and enhance existing and new projects on-time and ensure organizational adoption;
- Support business development activities to deliver consistent and measurable growth within the lubricants business;
- Develop, maintain and communicate KPIs and dashboards that effectively measure Product Line progress and visibly translate into increased sales activity within the target sectors;
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, or similar is preferred. Will accept relevant industry or business development experience.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or other business function is preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant experience required
- Demonstrated leadership and success in developing and executing strategies that delivered significant growth, ideally involving new products/services and/or new markets; Segment or product line marketing leadership
- Proven network of relationships at senior levels of Companies
- Ability to work with a variety of managers, each with different skills and personalities.
- New business development, product/service management roles working with a diverse range of tools, processes and methodologies; Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Strong financial skills and Salesforce.com;
- A consistent track record of significant contributions to the development of strategies and tactics meeting/exceeding growth, revenue and operating income objectives;
- Strong collaboration skills, with demonstrated ability to influence without direct management responsibility;
- Highly effective interfacing, communicating and influencing customers, sales and channel partners;
- Strong background in disciplined sales process management;
- Effective verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- 25%+ travel required.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.