Clean Harbors LaPlace, LA is looking for a Senior Industrial Services Project Manager to join their safety conscious team! The Senior Industrial Services Project Manager is responsible to supervise, schedule, coordinate, and control the service and maintenance operations of the Company to meet the schedules and cost projections for each project.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Plans operations to optimize facility efficiency, operation work force utilization, materials, supplies, equipment, and tools, including tracking productivity for labor and material costs;
- Analyzes and control operational expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements;
- Ensures that the quality of work meets or exceeds established company guidelines;
- Makes job assignments and provides guidance and supervision to all employees assigned to the project;
- Assures that everyone assigned to a job is properly trained and equipped, and ensure materials and supplies needed to do the job are ready and available, including implementing and maintaining a level of cross training so effective functional backups can guarantee continuous service operation at all times;
- Responsible for the teamwork and active cooperation among the operators, laborers and shop personnel, and with other employees of the company;
- Seeks out input from employees and makes recommendations to the branch management for improvements to machinery, equipment, and job site processes;
- Provides input and feedback to branch management on bids before submission to the client.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary degree in Business or Science preferred;
- 5+ years’ experience with Industrial Cleaning;
- Previous Project Management related experience coordinating large jobs;
- Ability to pre-engineer jobs bid jobs, write procedures / proposals;
- Leadership or supervisory experience;
- Ability to work with budgets and P&L statements;
- Competent with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.