Reporting to the SVP of Customer Service, the VP of Inside Sales, through two directors, will lead a team of approximately 100 onshore and offshore team members. The ideal leader will have experience building large inside sales teams who have sold B2B or B2C, and has scaled both onshore and offshore teams.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time.
- Leads strategy for business development and profitable growth in the various product lines of business with a focus on Inside Sales.
- Responsible for sales through Web Leads, Inbound Sales requests through our call centers, Outbound Campaigns, Account ownership of our house accounts
- Assure the sales team is appropriately deployed in the right geographies toward the right market verticals and strategic customers.
- Lead sales teams as they interact with Corporate Accounts, Local Accounts, Product and/or line of business specialization groups.
- Assure the business has a planning and forecast process in place to run the business.
- Assure the business has a marketing strategy to extract value from our customers.
- Continually explore options for P&L Improvements through volume, price, mix, and expense controls.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management is preferred
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or other business function is preferred.
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Exceptional financial performance data management skills required.
- Oversight of sales revenue with year on year growth.
- Ability to work with a variety of managers, each with different skills and personalities.
- Experience in a Call Center/Inside Sales high volume transactional environment a big plus
- International experience a plus
- Salesforce and Inside Sales program experience a plus
- Strong leadership skills.
- Understanding sales process, sales compensation and P&Ls.
- Effective verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- 10%+ travel required when safe to do so
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.