Clean Harbors in Kent, WA has an immediate need for a full time, permanent Class A Liquid Driver. This position will perform duties associated with picking waste up at customer location and transporting to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal sites making multiple stops per day.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Competitive hourly wages with weekly overtime opportunities
- Light travel, ability to be home most nights!
- Health, dental and life insurance plan available after 30 days of employment
- 401k, Tuition reimbursement and generous paid time off
- Driver reimbursement programs – company paid certifications, licenses and training
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing vans and tankers
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their load
- Ability to travel overnight occasionally up to 25% of the time
- Available to work Household Hazardous Waste events as needed
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection report
- Class A CDL with clean 3-year MVR
- Ability to obtain HAZMAT Endorsement upon hire
- Previous driving experience preferred
- Ability to work weekly overtime and occasional weekends as required by branch
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.