Safety-Kleen in El Cajon. CA is looking for a Class B Driver to join their safety conscious team! As a Warehouse Associate/CDL Driver you will be tasked with providing coverage for our Tanker & Box Truck Drivers, as well as working in the warehouse managing inventory, loading and unloading trucks. Local, home every day.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & ½ after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Visits 3-5 customer sites per day
- Picks up waste oil at customer locations driving a class B tanker truck
- Delivers chemicals in 15 & 30-gallon drums in a class B box truck
- Loads and unloads trucks and assisting with warehouse duties as necessary
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video! Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™ Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483) We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *SK
- Class B CDL Required;
- Hazmat & Tanker endorsements Required
- Ability to operate a manual transmission is required
- Previous route service preferred
- Previous warehouse experience required
- Forklift experience required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to use a mobile device