Clean Harbors is looking for a Sr. Regulatory Trainer Lead to join their safety conscious team! The Sr. Trainer Lead is responsible for planning, developing, and providing training and staff development programs to the organization. This includes the preparation and facilitation of training courses, both live and on-line, and/or other non-traditional delivery methods, such as video conferencing and webinars. They will be ensuring proper and consistent procedures are taught to maintain and effective workforce.
The person in this position can be located anywhere in the US.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Help lead the training team to help perform analysis of training needs to improve training, such as needs assessments, job analysis, and target audience analysis;
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programs, and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Develop pro-active and responsive solutions to business needs for continuous improvement in individual, team, business unit and organizational performance;
- Facilitate training courses, both live and on-line, and/or other non-traditional delivery methods, such as video conferencing and webinars;
- Nurture and maintain working relationships with field personnel and senior management to ensure the smooth conveyance of training programs;
- Ensure all existing training and development programs and content are up to date including changes to policies, procedures and regulations;
- Lead the development of enterprise system enhancements necessary to support tracking and reporting training data.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 7+ years of strong experience as a facilitator and moderator;
- BS/BA Required;
- The person in this position can be located anywhere in the US;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills;
- Able to work independently;
- Project management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building skills;
- Detail oriented and able to hold constructive meetings;
- Platform speaking and oral communication skills;
- DOT, OSHA, and RCRA background preferred;
- Self-starter and results oriented;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) required;
- Research skills, analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- Commitment to quality, responsibility and high work standards;
- Computer competence and the ability to use media effectively;
- Travel as required (approximately 35% of the time domestically and internationally).
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.