Foreman IS - Port Arthur,TX
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Port Arthur, TX, United States
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2020
Category: Operations Supervisors
Job ID: 67767
The Field Service Foremen is responsible to supervise equipment operators and laborers for a specific project, including ensuring that health and safety organizational and program requirements are adhered to and that the work is performed on time and within budget.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching components. Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always
- Organize crews, delegate job responsibilities, and verify that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job
- Responsible for health and safety issues on assigned projects/jobs
- Communicate with the Field Service Specialist to ensure contractual obligations are met, including preparing and submitting project progression status reports and ensuring change orders are completed, communicated, and executed before any additional work is performed.
- Accurate completion and submission of periodic work sheets for proper billing to customer
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years related work or industry experience
- Leadership, supervisory and mentoring skills
- Strong mechanical ability
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, Environmental Protection Agency waste codes, manifesting and Land Disposal Restrictions
- 40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.