Our Clean Harbors located based out of Borger, TX is hiring Drivers. As a Class A Vacuum Operator, you will operate trucks such as Roll-Of Trucks and 130 Barrel Tanker Trailers. This position requires 50% Refinery Plant work and 50% Field OTR work. This driver will be travelling throughout Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Ability to operate Vacuum Trucks, Roll-Off Trucks, Tank Trailers and on site Water Truck etc.
- Complete and submits all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking;
- Ability to not only be a driver, but also assist with field work.
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous Commercial Driving experience;
- Class A CDL License required;
- Tanker Endorsement required;
- Hazmat Endorsement required;
- Previous experience operating Roll Off trucks and Tank Trailers is an asset;
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Apply today! Visit us at www.careers.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.