The Receiving Technician will perform Lab Pack Coding/Processing, staging of outbound shipments, and drum receiving/coding. This position offers a 40-hour work week as well as the opportunity for overtime. We also offer travel pay for workers commuting from surrounding areas such as West Valley, Tooele, and Grantsville to our Aragonite facility located off of Exit 56 on I-80. We are searching for a reliable and team-oriented individual, with a commitment to excellence when it comes to safety, to join our Aragonite team!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Offloads containers from Van trailers upon arrival at the facility
- Receives all incoming containers and properly codes all waste for disposal processing
- Completes all paperwork associated with consolidation process and performs waste tracking operations through Clean Harbors proprietary software, WIN
- Samples all incoming drums and performs basic chemical analysis of samples following prescribed procedures
- Calibrates and utilizes lab instrumentation required to run basic analysis, completes all paperwork associated with analysis and drum sampling, ensures that all work meets applicable QA/QC guidelines
- Assure all drums are assigned proper disposal process code and/or outbound profile, responsible for knowledge of Clean Harbors proprietary WIN system applicable to receiving, routing and billing of drums
- Ensures real time tracking of all containers via Clean Harbors WIN system in conjunction with handheld scanners
- Supply management in their area of responsibility, and best management practices including proper housekeeping.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Some college preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Proficiency in Windows based computer applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in one or more of the following fields preferred: Warehouse, Quality Control, Chemical Handling, Laboratory, or Inventory Management
- Ability to work rotating and/or night shifts
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Forklift experience is a plus, but is not required
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors. Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.