Based in La Porte, TX as an Automation Mechanic you will be responsible for maintanining and fixing automation equipment. We will train a mechanically inclinded individual to be part of our team.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with overtime available, weekly pay structure
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performing preventative maintenance tasks and inspections on automated equipment;
- Performing routine maintenance;
- Accurately recording time, parts, and inspection checklists;
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing automated equipment;
- Disassembling, inspecting and replacing worn or broken parts. Fit and adjust new or repaired parts;
- Safely operating gauges, forklifts, shunt truck, torches, grinders, and various hand and power tools;
- Performing other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- Comfortable working on computers required;
- Ability to read and understand technical blueprints preferred;
- Related mechanical certifications is a plus;
- Valid driver’s license
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology, come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.