Safety-Kleen is seeking a Sr. Vice President, Branch Sales & Service. This position will oversee all branch locations with emphasis on safety, quality, and productivity. This position will utilize the strong skill sets of a diverse team to ensure standardized processes and overall management focus on specific targeted activities to increase profitability and efficiency, while lowering overall costs. This position reports to the Safety-Kleen EVP Branch Sales and Service.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Effectively lead Sales and Operational leaders throughout the 15 locations in Canada to achieve company EBITDA objectives.
- Work with management team to create standardized processes which focus on increasing profitability while lowering the overall costs of processes.
- Ability to develop and lead sales, operational, and service performance matrices.
- Driver operational execution by creating fast-paced results-oriented environment.
- Create annual strategic goals, planning for growth of the branch organization.
- Manage annual capital investments and working capital.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designated to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Responsible for Direct Lube Sales and the expansion of the new line of business in locations across Canada
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 15+ years industry experience with 7+ years in a leadership role.
- Bachelors degree in business, management or related field of study preferred.
- Strong business acumen, with emphasis in P&L and Working Capital
- Understanding and knowledge of all local, provincial and federal environmental regulations
- Ability to travel more than 50% of the time
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence across all levels of the company; ability to bridge cross-functional boundaries
- Exceptional team building skills leading to a high performance organization
- Well-organized and self-directed individual who is politically-savvy as well as a strong team player.
- Ability to lead a diverse team and drive change management throughout the organization by leveraging of working relationships
- Strategic planning and strong critical thinking skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Proven ability to expand and develop a business
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.