The Environmental Field Service Foreman is responsible for the supervision of Field Technicians, safety performance and the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Allocate manpower, organize crews and delegate job responsibilities
- Allocate and verify that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job
- Manage safety performance and reporting
- Train and mentor Field Technicians
- Because of the emergency response and operational nature of the position, it will require some on-call availability. This could also include week-ends and holidays
- 2+ years of environmental field operations experience
- Supervisory or Management experience
- Ability to travel overnight
- Heavy equipment operation and knowledge
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
• Health, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
• Company paid certifications, licenses and training
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.*CH