The Fleet Asset Manager, internally known as an Asset Manager, is responsible for the overall lifecycle management of equipment utilized in Clean Harbors’ operations throughout North America. The position will have a focus on vacuum, transporter and van trailer asset categories. Other responsibilities include: asset acquisition and justification, asset deployment, logistics, asset utilization, designing and adhering to preventative maintenance schedules, and final asset disposition or disposal at the end of the lifecycle
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Influences design and oversees implementation of appropriate asset preventative maintenance cycles and repair programs which result in decreased maintenance cost and improved up time of equipment
- Drives continuous improvement of asset performance, including: failure analysis, PM monitoring, condition monitoring, etc
- Assists in financial setup of new and acquired assets
- Manage capital budget and asset production schedules
- Reviews utilization and suggests redeployment to maximize utilization
- Performs desktop asset reviews to ensure units are set up correctly, maintained, and tracked to correct physical location
- Assists with sourcing equipment for job opportunities and bids
- Ensures adherence to goals and KPIs established for the specific asset class including utilization, and adherence to preventative maintenance schedules
- Provides expert asset management advice to key Maintenance, Management, and Operations staff
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred;
- Previous experience in asset management;
- Previous experience in an industrial facility or environment required;
- Familiarity with industrial assets such as pumps, fans, motors etc.;
- Solid project management skills to effectively manage multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment;
- Experienced with computerized maintenance systems for asset management;
- Advanced knowledge of entire MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) required;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to travel throughout North America as required;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.