Responsibilities The Opportunity As a Local Class A Driver you will operate both Class A and Class B vehicles to perform duties associated with picking up drums and containerized waste from our customer locations and transporting it to a Clean Harbors facility or other disposal site making multiple stops per day. Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing box trucks, roll-offs, vans and vac trucks;
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their load;
- Available to work Household Hazardous Waste events as needed;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have a Class A CDL with Hazmat Endorsement
- One years’ experience in one of the following: Roll-off, Tankers, Airbrakes
- Ability to use a mobile computer
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.