Safety-Kleen is looking for an Area Sales Director - Bulk Product Services to join their safety conscious team. The Area Sales Director will provide strategic market development for new products and services, create new markets for Safety-Kleen products, leverage brands infrastructure to achieve capital investment, and achieve Safety-Kleen EBITDA goals.
This role will manage a sales team for the Bulk Product Services group. This role handles both managing people and developing products and services. Position may require travel away from home up to 50%.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Develop new, strategic product and service lines;
- Identify strategic business opportunities to increase revenue and profits;
- Develop and lead strategic sales plans and structures to grow business into identified channels;
- Maintain open lines of communication with all employees regarding strategies, performance expectations, company and regional performance;
- Develop and maintain succession plans for key management positions through coaching and mentorship;
- Monitor and analyze performance data in order to continually improve team performance. Utilize Employee development plans and corrective action where necessary to continually develop/improve team performance;
- Hold personnel accountable to performance standards, policies and procedures;
- Identify and develop new market and sales channels for services and products;
- Develops and manages efforts of business development from conceptual stage through launch to integration;
- Solicit, identify and originate new business develop opportunities and identify and leverage relationships with allaince partners in support of business strategies;
- Lead continuing relationships with key alliance partners;
- Direct development and execution of measurable, segment and channel marketing plans leading directly to sales;
- Secure relationships with strategic alliance partners and sales groups to identify customers and how our products, services and solutions meet their needs.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or environmental experience preferred. Extensive comparable work experience may be accepted in lieu of college degree;
- 10+ years’ of strategic market development for new products and services;
- Experience leading a sales team;
- Expert marketing experience in multiple channels and industries including automotive, retail, distribution;
- Proven track record of developing and driving effective marketing programs and teams;
- Product development, commercialization, deal generation;
- Talent to marshal multiple groups and functions, both internal and external, to achieve results;
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.