Clean Harbors is seeking a Logistics Router, internally known as a Central Route Dispatcher, for our Norwell, MA location. The Central Route Dispatcher will oversee all retail routing across the United States.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Execute scheduling and routing for multiple facilities, maximizing customer yield and asset utilization.
- Manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on Routing Management.
- Collaborate with team members to increase process efficiencies
- Daily communication with branch personnel to ensure service completion and resolution to logistical challenges and efficiencies.
- Ability to read and produce reports.
- Other duties as required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Comfortable using computers 100% or more of each workday.
- Must be comfortable using excel- pivot tables and lookup experience required.
- Experience with TMS or GIS systems preferred.
- Strong math skills
- Ability to make discretionary judgments and decisions quickly and correctly in short time frames
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems by collecting and processing available information quickly and accurately
- Customer service aptitude
- Written and oral communication skills
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.