The Logistics Planner is responsible to create and update customer routing service plan for multiple service locations. Formation and implementation of routing strategy for assigned area.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- With Director of Transportation and Planning, set direction and priorities for Routing and Route Optimization activities across assigned geographical area.
- Assist in developing metrics to accurately measure effectiveness and improvement of route planning and optimization.
- Carry-out strategies and implement for daily, weekly, and monthly route planning and optimization.
- Gain subject matter expert level understanding for all routing software.
- Develop and maintain master Route Service Plan for each location assigned to geographical territory.
- Oversee activities of up to 10 central routing professionals.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Familiarity with Dynamic Routing and other best in class routing/transportation practices, methods, and tools.
- Proven route optimization and transportation software skills.
- Experience with bulk product distribution routing strongly preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Detailed oriented
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.