Equipment Operator II - La Porte,TX
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: La Porte, TX, United States
Date Posted: Nov 17, 2020
Category: Equipment Operator
Job ID: 67344
Our Class B Truck Drivers perform duties associated transporting hazardous waste loads within the refinery site using tankers, liquid vacuum trucks, and air movers. You will be working outside in all types of weather conditions.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Waste pick up utilizing tankers, vacuum trucks, and air movers;
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their load;
- Ability to work nights and overtime;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have a Class B CDL;
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements or ability to obtain upon hire;
- TWIC card or ability to obtain upon hire;
- Ability to use a mobile computer / hand held device.
- Ability to work nights/weekends
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.