Clean Harbors is seeking a Field Service Supervisor responsible for the direct supervision of Field Service Foremen and the indirect supervision of Field Technicians I, II & III, including ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and job requirements (budget and schedule) are met. Looking for an individual with strong leadership skills.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Leading Environment Sustainability and Circular Economy Efforts
- Spirited and passionate team who display core values of safety, teamwork, integrity, customer service and stakeholder value
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Work closely with the Director of Health and Safety and VP of Site Services in resolving issues in an appropriate and timely manner;
- Meet with customers as needed to ensure customer satisfaction and to resolve any pending complaints or issues;
- Participate in joint calls with specialists as needed and maintain a professional image when dealing with customers;
- Understand and work with the Coordinator in the communication of manpower, equipment and resources required to complete field service projects;
- Act as the on-call coordinator on an as needed basis;
- Oversee projects for Health and Safety, profitability, completeness and professionalism;
- Review operational procedures to assure correct health and safety action plans and communicate effectively with the health and safety organization regarding onsite specific action;
- Enforce and ensure OSHA, EPA and H&S standards or regulations are compliant;
- Timely reporting of work-related accidents or incidents to immediate supervisor;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- 5+ years supervisory experience preferred;
- Emergency response supervisor training preferred;
- Knowledge of scoping field service work;
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local environmental regulations as well as Clean Harbors policies and procedures related to field operations;
- Knowledge of various types of equipment;
- Proficiency with computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Ability to understand issues and resolve/address strategically;
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required;
- Strong customer management, leadership and supervisory skills;
- Available to travel up to 30% of the time;
- Available to work nights and weekends in emergency situations.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.