The Facility Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the Facility Shipping Supervisor by planning drum shipments, bulk shipments, and executing the shipping paperwork. You will be driving a forklift to move the shipments within the facilty and loading them for shipment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401(K) retirement savings with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority at all times
- Supporting the load planning function of the plant and confirming the readiness of outbound load for transportation; including rail shipments to Rail Group and Central Logistics.
- Helping in preperation of outbound paperwork. You will be printing and creating outbound manifests and hazardous waste labels associated with the offsite shipments and ensuring compliance with Department of Transporation guidelines.
- Assuring proper paperwrok is submitted in a timely fashion and the systems that reflect outbound managment of waste are maintained in real-time.
- Data entry of tracking info into WIN central and plant receiving, drug staging, and profile acces and printing.
- Operating a forklift to move drums throughout the facility and load them on to trucks for shipment.
- Other duties as assigned by management
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with Windows-based computer applications and strong word processing skills
- DOT experience preferred
- Forklift Operation Experience
- Attention to detail
- 1 year of related work experience in a fast-paced environment
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We appreciate all those interested in joining our team! Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.