The Account Development Manager ("Hunter") is responsible for initiating sales to important accounts in the region; this role is specifically focused on opening a net new account or growing underpenetrated accounts. This position can be located in Georgia/Florida/Alabama/Mississippi.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Promote revenue and margin growth with new or underpenetrated customers; prospect new customers; develop new business with 100-200 new or underpenetrated customers per year; sell products and services to clients; negotiate and draft contracts; own sales budget for accounts under responsibility; monitor progress in sales and P&L goals; work in tandem with other salespeople to increase cross-sell; hand accounts over to AMs once relationship is developed;
- Ensure customer satisfaction; interact with operations and customer service to deliver exceptional service to clients; handle disputes and conflicts and troubleshoot with clients; deliver effective contract and relationship management; lead contract management and collection of invoiced revenue from customers; document necessary customer information and interaction; uphold and role-model corporate values.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma Required; Bachelor’s preferred;
- 3+ years relevant experience; sales experience required;
- Ability to give direction and coaching on how to develop and execute account plans; prioritize accounts based on key factors;
- Ability to use sophisticated numerical analyses to drive decision making;
- Industry and company knowledge, selling and negotiation, relationship building;
- Communication, accountability for completing job responsibilities/objectives; lead sub-groups;
- Ability to travel 50%+.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.