The Industrial Services Account Manager is responsible to grow, expand and maintain a customer base within the assigned territory. They will positively impact company sales through entrepreneurial, strategic sales and marketing strategies.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Meet or exceed sales targets within assigned business accounts by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within the customers organization
- Maintain company contact information and document all sales calls, customer visits and business opportunities; coordinate and complete profile information as needed.
- Review, understand and use monthly revenue and receivable reports; maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results
- Obtain a minimum yearly goal in new business accounts. Coordinate customer visits with operational or other sales specialists as needed
- Sell all applicable lines of business (LOBs). Work with appropriate operational and pricing support groups to secure profitable business. Establish extensive knowledge of competitive pricing,
- Act as a liaison between assigned customers and servicing branches to facilitate issue resolution (accounts receivable, billing, service)
- Maintain current database through the use of CRM tool while providing accurate sales reporting
- Work with Sales Manager to formulate, develop, prioritize and implement territory strategies, penetration and business goals and objectives
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements; During customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present levels of service and recommend adjustments
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum two (2) years related sales experience;
- Previous industrial experience considered a strong asset;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Familiarity with industries and communities in territory
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.