SVP of Oracle ERP Systems
The SVP of Oracle ERP Systems has full responsibility for all aspects of the Corporate ERP system for Finance, Human Resources and Supply Chain, including strategy and execution. The SVP will lead the implementation of a new Oracle cloud solution and will provide ongoing support. They will set and manage priorities for global direct reports based on the business priorities, while ensuring all activities are complete and within project timelines. The SVP has strong leadership skills with hands-on experience developing a team and a proven track record of results working in a high change and fast growth company.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Collaborate with the executive team and business stakeholders to identify, plan, develop and implement systems that will support the future vision of the company.
- Develop information technology strategic plans that keeps the company current with appropriate IT technologies, resources, systems and tools to support company growth plans, improve company performance and effectiveness with a positive ROI based on costs and benefit
- Scale ERP team to handle migration from a legacy ERP to a new Cloud ERP system.
- Execute IT projects with business alignment, strong focus on planning, budgeting, tracking, resolving issues, risks and dependencies across projects and programs.
- Ensure all software, hardware and other IT tools are at the appropriate level of upgrade to be effectively deployed in order to support efficient company associate activities.
- Monitor key organization requirements such as the daily execution and distribution of information. Direct the corrective actions resulting from overall system operation and performance
- Develop and institute policies and procedures associated with application design, testing, and deployment of applications and integrated processes.
- Review and approve all application design customizations and any associated integrated applications with other systems
- Act as a liaison between the Finance Organization, Human Resources Management Information Systems, and the Executive Organization
- Direct resources to meet project deadlines and milestones; Identify risks and manage issue resolution
- Assist and support the creation of various reports and queries that can be used for KPIs, year-end reporting and audits.
- Manage data integration between multiple systems to support Oracle Cloud with a proprietary backend .net system and CRM.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related discipline, advanced degree strongly preferred
- 15 years of IT and business/industry work experience
- 15+ years of professional experience managing teams with multiple discipline representation (especially business process, technology, and change management).
- Experience implementing and upgrading Financial, HR and Supply Chain applications in the Cloud
- Experience being responsible for overall external partner and vendor relationships
- Experience in setting vision and direction and gaining executive alignment with the strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate data, context, and implications effectively to the CEO
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.