Our Inventory Technicians are responsible for the performance of tasks associated with hazardous material inventory with a focus on shipping and receiving.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Maintain accurate inventory of all chemicals in storage using inventory software;
- Perform cycle counts and reconcile inventory as discrepancies are identified;
- Prepares chemicals for domestic and international shipments;
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that deal with biological, chemical and etiological materials;
- Carryout weekly inspections on: waste accumulation areas, safety showers, and fire extinguishers;
- Operates light equipment including: forklifts, pallet jacks, pickup trucks.
- Performs chemical deliveries to various locations on campus
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency;
- 6 or more months of warehouse or general labor experience;
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Motor Vehicle Record;
- Commercial Drivers License; Class C with HME or ability to obtain within 6 month of employment.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, primarily Excel - preferred
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.