Our Henderson, CO branch is currently seeking Technicians / Laborers to join their safety conscious team! Laborers will assist our Hydrovac Operators on customer sites and will operate Hydrovac units to perform daylighting excavation activities associated with pipeline, construction, utility and oil terminal work.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Supplying a safe, effective and professional service to our clients;
- Operating hydrovac units;
- Completing tasks associated with daylighting excavation, trenching and shoring;
- Ensuring the job site placement of the truck is safe, stable and secure;
- Rigging equipment in and out;
- Cleaning the truck upon completion of the job;
- Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
- Drivers license is required;
- Previous hydrovac experience preferred;
- Previous experience working in a labor intensive role is preferred;
- Ability to travel up 5% of the time;
- Ability to be on-call for emergency response work.
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our safety team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.careers.cleanharbors.com
40 years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH