The Environmental Services Representative assists the program manager and the operations staff in the successful execution of our client’s total waste management programs. This individual serves as a support position to the sites main contact during special projects.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes;
- Conducts regular facility visits assisting with site audits, inspections of staging, accumulating and storage areas;
- Works with the local branch to collect information, characterize wastes, and quote small projects/services for the client;
- Acts as a resource for program questions, regulatory/policy changes, and provides operational guidance and assists with training;
- Assists with the preparation, collection, and review of reports and all compliance monitoring data;
- Scopes special projects, field service work and provide estimates;
- Manages and tracks “cradle to grave” waste generation, storage, and disposal;
- Works to minimize landfill dependence through recycling, reduction and reuse initiatives
- Ensures customer service at all times.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous project management or supervisory experience preferred;
- Familiarity with RCRA and DOT regulations a plus;
- Computer proficiency required;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting;
- Client focused and customer service skills;
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment;
- Travel may be required - 20%
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.