Responsibilities The Opportunity Thermo Fluids in North Las Vegas, NV is looking for a Refinery Operator to join their safety conscious team! This person will be responsible for tank re-refinery process operations, recording tank gage readings and for completing tank transfers and other associated paperwork along with assisting other team members when required. Why work for Thermo Fluids?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
What does it take to work for Thermo Fluids?
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Sample process streams and assists with tank farm operations as necessary;
- Gauge all process tanks every hour;
- Complete tank transfers to control inventory;
- Obtain routine process samples to verify product quality;
- Switch and change process filters as needed;
- Assist other operators as needed;
- Complete housekeeping tasks in refinery;
- Loading and unloading tanks;
- Able to work independently without direct supervision.
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- 1+ years of Production/Manufacturing experience required;
- Strong mechanical aptitude preferred;
- Forklift experience preferred;
- Willing to work 12 hour shifts and weekends;
- Ability to effectively communicate refinery changes;
- First Aid and CPR knowledge preferred;
- Previous experience working in a refinery is beneficial.
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management. With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE