Responsibilities The Opportunity
Our Material Handler 3rd SHIFT - Internally known as an "Insite Technician", is responsible for the performance of tasks associated with handling of hazardous materials at our customer site in York, PA.
Position is 3rd SHIFT: 10:00pm - 6:30am (2200 - 0630) / Sunday - Friday
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operate forklift in a safe manor
- Make chemical/hazardous waste pickups throughout customer facility as directed
- Proper packaging of waste to maximize efficiency and maintain compliance
- Ensure work area maintained in a neat and orderly manner
- Participate in spill response on customer’s site as needed
- Inspect drums for container integrity and regulatory compliance
- Safe loading and unloading of waste hauling vehicles
- Assist with all Clean Harbors activities on site as needed
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 1+ years of related work experience
- 40 Hour OSHA, DOT and Forklift Training is a plus but not required
- Attention to detail, able to take and follow direction, and to perform multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Windows based applications preferred
- Ability to interface with customers
- Valid Drivers’ License is required
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video! Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.careers.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.