Clean Harbors is now hiring for an aggressive and motivated Account Manager to drive new business and maintain base business. The Account Manager is responsible for initiating sales in the region with a focus on new accounts, driving leads, and growing underpenetrated accounts.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Prepare sales plans and forecasts; Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue objectives;
- Customer Sales Support. Promote communication and coordination between sales, operations, customer service and customers. Develop and maintain communication with accounts;
- Promote revenue and margin growth with new or underpenetrated customer;
- Provide technical and sales assistance to customers promptly;
- Develop Client Solutions. Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results;
- Contact Management. Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements. During customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments;
- Maintain current database through the use of CRM tool (Salesforce.com) while providing accurate sales reporting as required;
- Ensure customer satisfaction; interact with operations and customer service to deliver exceptional service to clients.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 3-5 years environmental industry experience;
- Develop and maintain technical service line of business;
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision. Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Maintain professional appearance. Must have excellent presentation, communication, PC and writing skills; Salesforce is a plus;
- Ability to travel 50%+ within identified region.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.