Our HHW Supervisor works on our customers’ site providing service and making sure customer needs are met.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages with the opportunity for overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Interacting with customers in a friendly and professional manner;
- Communicate with the Program Manager to ensure all contractual obligations are met to complete requested services, project progression status;
- Performing physical labor duties (i.e. moving various hazardous and non-hazardous waste);
- Safe off-loading of household hazardous waste from vehicles at Household Hazardous Waste collection jobs;
- Set up and disassembling of HHW events, which includes setting up and arranging tables, signs, drums, and equipment;
- Load trucks at the end of each collection event;
- Manifesting paperwork in compliance with transportation regulations.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ year of HHW work preferred;
- Previous experience in a labor/physically intensive position (ie. construction, landscaping) is preferred;
- 40 Hour Hazwoper required;
- Ability to interact with customers and represent Clean Harbors in a professional manner required;
- Experience with DOT and RCRA regulations experienced required;
- High school diploma or equivalency required;
- Experience working with Microsoft applications preferred;
- Computer experience required;
- Customer service experience preferred.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company