The Field Service Project Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of Field Service Foremen and the indirect supervision of Field Technicians I & II. The supervisor must ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and job requirements (budget and schedule) are met.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Maintains up-to-date confined space supervisor and emergency response supervisor certifications;
- Demonstrates proficiency at a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments;
- Execution of projects/jobs within budget and on time;
- Develops work plans and works with the Field Service coordinator in the allocation of manpower, equipment and other resources needed for the next day;
- Communicates with the Field Service Specialist to ensure contractual obligations are met to complete requested services, project progression status and ensures that change orders are completed/communicated and executed before any additional work is performed;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3+ years of environmental field service operations experience. Leadership/supervisor experience preferred;
- Emergency response supervisor training and Marine Spill Response training preferred;
- Strong understanding of equipment operations;
- Knowledge of federal and state environmental regulation.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.