This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Nampa, ID, United States
Date Posted: Aug 11, 2020
Job ID: 66858
The Nampa, ID branch is currently looking for a Class A Route Driver to join the team. Our Route Truck Driver works outside year-round in all types of weather conditions, operating Class A and B vehicles on a local route doing scheduled pick up of containerized waste.
Why work for Thermo Fluids Inc.?
• Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
• Hourly Pay during training;
• Monday – Friday work week;
• Company paid training, paid travel time, log books, and documentation;
• Driver Reimbursement Programs;
• Advancement Opportunities and more!
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
• Collect containerized waste like used oil filters and etc.:
• Local route delivery and pick up, at automotive and industrial based customer facilities;
• Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Thermo Fluids Inc.?
• CDL Class A required;
• HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsements preferred or ability to obtain;
• Previous CDL Driving experience preferred;
• Previous Route/Sales experience preferred;
• Ability to work weekends as per business needs.
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management. With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE