Clean Harbors Fort McMurray, AB (98K4 – Shell Albian) is looking for an InSite Planner to join their safety conscious team! This individual will be responsible for the on-going reporting and scheduling of day to day operational tasks.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive salary;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- 14 on 14 off work rotation;
- Flights from Edmonton or Calgary;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Completing daily client reports including: DFR, Maintenance Schedule Update and Daily Report, and track statistics required for KPI reporting;
- Producing dispatch sheets for scopes on site;
- Responsible for being the first point of contact for client and field staff, arranging employee training, camp accommodations, flights for personnel, vehicle site mobilization and visitor passes;
- Working alongside mechanics to arrange equipment for required maintenance and schedule accordingly;
- Tracking planned versus actual scope of hours to showcase efficiencies in execution and responsible for updating client plans with correct planned hours for industrial cleaning scope of work (allowing visibility on equipment utilized and equipment available for upcoming work);
- Reviewing and approving daily time cards and other tasks assigned by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum of five (5) years’ previous industrial cleaning experience required;
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Business Administration or similar field;
- Class 1 or 3 Drivers’ License required;
- Strong background in Admin or Payroll considered an asset;
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with all levels of management, employees and clients;
- Capability of reacting to ongoing changes that arise in the field in a professional manner.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.