Responsibilities The Opportunity
The Field Service Project Supervisor supports the Service Center, as well as Account Managers and Field Service Specialists in servicing accounts.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responds to, supervises and completes work requested through Unscheduled Work Requests that involve labor and equipment;
- Performs job walks;
- Create quotes for customers;
- Develops scope of work for special projects;
- Generate project and budgetary estimates;
- On site supervision of Chemical Field Technicians and Equipment Operators;
- Provides training and updates to Chemical Field Technicians and Equipment Operators;
- Performs other assignments as assigned by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma plus specializes training;
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s in Chemistry, Biology, or Environmental Science preferred;
- 5+ years experience in Project Supervision;
- 3+ years experience in the Environmental Management industry;
- 5+ years experience in environmental regulatory compliance;
- CHMM/CHMP certification preferred;
- 40 hours HAZWOPER training;
- RCRA compliance as well as all State and Federal waste and DOT codes;
- Prior experience with electrical generators and PCB oils is preferred;
- Familiarity with EPA, DOT, NRC, and applicable state and local regulations;
- Working knowledge of Safety Leadership and management skills;
- Proficient in Windows-based applications and management skills;
- Proficient in Windows-based applications;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.