Clean Harbors is currently looking for an Industrial Health & Safety Supervisor to join our team. These positions are responsible for providing complete, thorough and professional health, safety and environmental advice on a client site. These positions will promote a positive safety culture and will anticipate and assess health and safety hazards.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive hourly wages with the opportunity for overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Conduct health and safety inspections, safety meetings, observations, audits, compliance monitoring and incident investigations on a client site;
- Responsible for supervising Health & Safety crew during projects such as chemical plant and refinery industrial tank cleaning and hydro blasting projects
- Coach site management to perform safety functions;
- Assist with weekly safety meetings and daily toolbox meetings;
- Assist in the development of procedures and hazard assessments;
- Provide leadership, guidance and advice for maintaining workplace health & safety compliance;
- Coach employees to further enhance their safety responsibility and performance;
- Foster and maintain client relationships and attend client meetings;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3 + years’ experience in Health & Safety position in an industrial environment;
- Industrial Cleaning knowledge/experience preferred;
- Experience in industrial, chemical, or refinery environments required;
- Must have TWIC;
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time;
- Valid driver’s license.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.