Responsibilities The Opportunity
Our Route Sales and Service Drivers, will be operating a straight truck selling and servicing parts washers as well as picking up containerized industrial waste at customer locations, such as mechanic shops and industrial businesses. We are willing to train how to drive a commercial truck if the individual is hard working with strong customer service and sales skills.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Salary Plus Commission)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operate Class B straight truck on established route
- Sell and service parts washers, pick up drums of waste oil, and pump out tanks and drums
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have CDL
- Ability to obtain hazmat endorsements required
- 1+ years of driving experience preferred
- Ability to drive a manual transmission required
- Sales experience preferred
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as moving 55-gallon drums with drum dolly required
- Ability to use a mobile device required
- Strong communication and customer service skills required
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.