Safety-Kleen is seeking a National Product Line Manager for it's Part’s Washing business to drive significant long-term business growth by developing appropriate strategies to achieve aggressive growth.
The National Product Line Manager is responsible for developing, executing and supporting strategies that result in target growth in revenue and profitability while enhancing brand equity and shareholder value.
This individual needs to have the skill set to develop these strategies through internal and external research utilizing various means to extract expertise and market opinion (i.e. leveraging internal expertise, internal and external surveys, working with analytics, visiting customers, attending trade shows etc.). They will need to communicate and promote these strategies to senior leadership and be able to effectively manage the implementation and adoption as well as provide comprehensive updates and analytics regarding the performance to plan. This position may have some flexibility in candidate location.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Developing, executing and supporting strategies that result in target growth in revenue and profitability while enhancing brand equity and shareholder value;
- Execute and enhance existing projects on-time and ensure organizational adoption;
- Penetrate complex organizational structures with target customers, building relationships at senior levels to identify broad strategic needs & opportunities that Clean Harbors and Safety-Kleen have the potential to address;
- Focused on both business development and some operational programs that will deliver consistent and measurable growth within the various product lines within the national business;
- Work with vertical marketing, R&D, key suppliers, field personnel and customers to discover and present business development opportunities that will extend our leadership position and drive consistent meaningful growth in earnings per share;
- Understands the changing competitor strategies with regards to Pricing, Operational, Facility Assets, and Value Proposition. Effectively articulates these items to Corporate Sales & Marketing as well as the Sales and Service organization;
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Operations and the assigned business owners to identify opportunities (and risks) both short and long term and develop business plans that prioritize and address these strategic gaps. As well as execute and enhance existing projects on-time and ensure organizational adoption;
- Work with marketing and key personnel and customers to discover and present business development opportunities that will extend our leadership position and drive consistent meaningful growth in earnings per share;
- Collaborate with, and provide guidance to, the Sales Managers potentially associated with the strategic accounts. Work with Sales and related personnel to retain/grow business, expand revenue and cross-sell new LOB's into strategic account locations;
- Team management and accountability including effective presentation and communication to target audience along with great follow up and ability to change mid-stream to achieve targeted results;
- Develop, maintain and communicate KPIs and dashboards that effectively measure Business Development progress and visibly translate into increased sales activity within the target sectors.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, or similar is preferred. Will accept relevant industry or business development experience;
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or other business function is preferred;
- 7+ years of relevant experience required;
- Demonstrated leadership and success in developing and executing strategies that delivered significant growth, ideally involving new products/services and/or new markets; Segment or product line marketing leadership;
- Proven network of relationships at senior levels of Companies
- Ability to work with a variety of managers, each with different skills and personalities;
- New business development, product/service management roles working with a diverse range of tools, processes and methodologies Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Strong financial skills; A consistent track record of significant contributions to the development of strategies and tactics meeting/exceeding growth, revenue and operating income objectives;
- Strong collaboration skills, with demonstrated ability to influence without direct management responsibility;
- Highly effective interfacing, communicating and influencing customers, sales and channel partners;
- Strong background in disciplined sales process management;
- Effective verbal and written communication and organizational skills;
- 25%+ travel required.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.